Saturday, March 5, 2011

Color

What is in a color?
violet is the color of royalty
color of thrones and admiration
color of my balloon, where a burden was set free
color in the sunset where it flows together with the others
color in which some do not understand
color full of passion, love, symbolism, and the fact you
can overcome anything in your way
to learn that I can overcome this problem
it won't haunt me anymore
symbolism of this color
I wear this color
I look at it
and think about that one time
the second time...
the third time
yes, this color is what I will overcome
this color is mine
it is what was given to me
but now I must give it back
give it back for I did not want it
take it and give joy of another color
not violet...no...not violet


copyright ©

Crystal Whitmore




No comments:

Post a Comment