Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where it takes place...


This is my old desk. Notice the Anime paraphernalia scattered across the desk.  Along with the princess plastered theme, you would think I was a 16 year old fanatic.  I have books to the left and comfortable pillows to the right. It is my quite organized mess! I have a unique style and it is where I like to emerge myself into my writings and work.

And here is my current desk. A smaller view but...notice the Marilyn Monroe photo on the bottom right.  The photo of my husband and I to left. My interests are expanding and I plan to share it with others.  Don't get me wrong...I will always be a disney fanatic.  Don't worry about that. 

The Marilyn Monroe picture is actually a picture for my sister Venus. My sister is a lover of Marily Monroe so I am planning to make a collage of Marilyn Monroe and her history.  If she is reading this...the collage is coming soon!

---signed---
a woman with her own voice 

No comments:

Post a Comment